1. Removal of all items that can be removed e.g. doors, drawer fronts, end panels, plinths, pelmets and cornice. These items will be taken to our factory to be painted. We take as much of the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom furniture back to our factory because we have a sterile environment to paint, which ensures a professional finish and minimises time spent in your home, causing you less disruption.
2. Degreasing to remove light surface grease from handling and sand surfaces ready for primer.
3. Masking up around areas on site that require paint so we can paint cabinet front edges or door frames and items that can't be removed that need to be painted in situ.
4. Priming with an adhesion primer suited to your surface which seals the surface to ensure no staining from, or reaction with the previous finish. It's also extremely hard wearing and will adhere to almost any surface.
5. Apply 2 coats of paint in the colour and finish of your choice, sanding in between coats. We paint both sides of doors, drawers and cabinet front edges or door frames on cabinet.
6. Return to reinstall the freshly painted doors, drawers and removable items then realign doors and drawers to make kitchen/bathroom/bedroom look like new again.
We take approximately one to two days to remove items to be painted in factory, mask up, paint non removable items in situ and remove all masking leaving your room useable until we return. We will return after approximately 7 days, on a day agreed by you, to reinstall items painted in factory and it takes approximately one day to reinstall and realign.
We only use low VOC or zero VOC paints for all our residential interior work. We don't use solvent based paints with high VOC levels that can release into the air giving off harmful toxins and chemicals over time, which can be extremely harmful and dangerous to you, your pets and the environment that you live in. Waterborne/water based low/zero VOC paint systems like we use have been engineered and developed to be UV stable and extremely hard wearing and are now used for car/automotive, kitchens, furniture, and Industrial spraying.
Price is based on doors/drawers/panels being in fair condition with only light scuffs and scratches.
Kitchen needs to be cleaned before we arrive.
Do You Cover My Area?
We're based in Cheshire but happy to travel anywhere in England and Wales.
Can You Repair This?
We can repair scuffs, scratches, dents, water damaged and blown mdf, chipboard, laminate, vinyl, and repairs to solid wood before painting.
Can You Replace This?
We can replace or remake broken or water damaged doors, cabinets, end panels, plinths, pelmet or Cornice to match existing .
Can You Replace Doors?
If your doors are in extremely bad condition or you want to change style we can replace doors with new and spray your existing cabinets, end panels, plinths, pelmets and cornice to match new doors.
What Colours Are Available?
We use Benjamin Moore and Farrow & Ball colour charts for all our residential/domestic spray painting services. We can also use RAL colours.
This unfortunate person used solvent based paint and accidentally leant on the hobs ignition switch which ignited the fumes and exploded causing the mess you can see in the video.
Fortunately nobody was seriously hurt.
Please excuse the language on the video